Over the past month and a bit we've been publishing the Marketer's Guide blog posts as part of the email and push services launch. These posts were intended to help marketers understand omni channel communications in terms of channels they were already familiar with (SMS, email and push) and introduce Communications Platform as a Service (cPaaS) as the tool to bring them together.
In case you missed any of the posts, here they are:
- Marketer's Guide to Omni Channel Communications
- Marketer's Guide to Messaging APIs
- Marketer's Guide to SMS Part 1: Technical Details
- Marketer's Guide to SMS Part 2: Best Practices and Tips
- Marketer's Guide to Email and Omni Channel Marketing
- Marketer's Guide to Push: Tapping Into Better Customer Engagement
- Marketer's Guide to cPaaS: Merging Communications Tools for Universal Messaging
As we were finishing the series, we thought all of these posts would be even stronger if we pulled them together into a single, designed ebook. So that's exactly what we did. Now you can download the entire 50 page ebook for free.
Download the free Marketer's Guide to Omni Channel CommunicationsDownload for free
There is more to come in this series. We plan to add sections on chat and chat bots, 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), and Voice in the coming months. All this was written to help marketers understand how all the pieces of omni channel communications and cPaaS fit together. Next year, marketers are going to experience a sea change in how they connect and engage customers. You’ll see communications platforms working more closely together. You’ll see channels like SMS, Push, and chat begin to intertwine with each other into cohesive engagement platforms.
If you'd like to learn more about an omni channel cPaaS solution for your business, get in touch.