Infobip introduces Signals: The Innovative Solution to SMS Pumping Fraud
Vodnjan, Croatia, September 28, 2023 – In the digital age where SMS communication is paramount for businesses worldwide, the rise of bots inflating SMS traffic and creating fake accounts has become a rising concern. To solve this issue, global cloud communications platform Infobip has introduced “Signals,” an innovative solution designed to combat the problems caused by SMS pumping.
“Infobip Signals” employs machine learning to automatically detect and block fraudulent traffic without any interventions from the business. This tool is vital for brands that want to protect their financial resources and maintain a genuine user base by preventing fake accounts that can harm their value.
Available for global adoption now, Infobip Signals underlines Infobip’s commitment to providing innovative solutions for modern communication challenges. All businesses employing SMS in their operations can now shield themselves from potential financial setbacks and reputational damage by including Infobip Signals in their security framework.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact center solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 75+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
• Infobip named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for the Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) 2023 Report
• Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (doc #US50607923, May 2023)
• Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Feb 2023)
• Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
• Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
• Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
• Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
• Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
• Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards