Infobip ranked No.1 in Metrigy’s inaugural CPaaS MetriRank report
• Infobip is ahead of all competitors among the global top ten
• Customer obsession paying off as Infobip achieves maximum score for customer sentiment
Vodnjan, Croatia, January 16, 2024 – Global cloud communications platform Infobip has been ranked as the number one Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider in analyst firm Metrigy’s first CPaaS MetriRank report. The report identifies the top ten players in the global CPaaS market, assessed against criteria that include market share, financials, market share momentum, product mix, customer sentiment, and customer business success.
Infobip was ranked ahead of competitors after receiving the maximum score for customer sentiment, customer business success, and product mix. The firm was the only provider to achieve the maximum score for customer sentiment. Metrigy’s customer sentiment and customer business success scores are based on feedback from its annual survey of 1,695 companies across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Diane Myers, principal analyst responsible for Metrigy’s MetriRank reports, said: “Infobip is the leader in our first CPaaS MetriRank report, number two in market share, and the highest product mix and customer sentiment ratings. With a stronghold in Europe, over the past two years, Infobip has extended its global reach and capabilities through key acquisitions.”
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 75+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
- Infobip ranked as number one Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, in the inaugural MetriRank CPaaS Report from Metrigy (Dec 2023)
- Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader for the second year running in its CPaaS Universe Report (Nov 2023)
- Infobip named a Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) 2023 (Sept 2023)
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (May 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the Juniper Customer Data Platform Leaderboard Report (July 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Feb 2023)
- Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Dec 2023)