Infobip’s Shift conference gathers hundreds of developers in Miami
Miami, May 24, 2023 – Shift, Infobip’s developer conference, held its first edition in the United States yesterday in Miami. The American Shift hosted a diverse developer audience, speakers from some of today’s leading technology companies, and Infobip’s North American partners, with organizers confirming their return to the USA next year.
The conference program was opened by Silvio Kutić, co-founder and CEO of Infobip.
All visitors to the main hall of the Perez Museum in Miami had the opportunity to attend inspirational developer-themed lectures by renowned industry names such as Joyce Lin (Postman), Nica Jackson (Hashicorp), David Astor (GitLab), and the father of FPS video games, John Romero.
Shift, which has been an essential developer event on the European technology scene for decades, has further confirmed the quality and recognition of Infobip’s conference with its successful debut in Miami, continuing to successfully bring together and empower the global developer community.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 70+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
– Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (February 2023)
– Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
– Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
– Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
– Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
– Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
– Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards
has context menu