Infobip Partners with Adobe to Enable Native SMS Capabilities
Integration now provides SMS experiences for Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Campaign, and Adobe Commerce
Vodnjan, Croatia, September 26, 2023 – Global cloud communications platform Infobip has partnered with Adobe to provide SMS experiences for Adobe Journey Optimizer. The native SMS integration allows Adobe Journey Optimizer users to send text messages alongside real-time status updates and intelligent routing for high delivery rates in cross-channel customer campaigns.
Customers want conversational experiences with businesses and brands on the channels they use every day. Whether for marketing, support, or sales, brands must deliver customer campaigns on preferred channels such as SMS. Now Adobe Journey Optimizer’s clients can build and manage customer campaigns using automation and workflow integration by SMS triggers through Infobip’s native integration. Infobip’s native SMS integration also enables Adobe Journey Optimizer clients to access delivery status within the application so they can see the status and result in one place.
Adobe Journey Optimizer enables businesses to manage inbound customer engagement and outbound omnichannel campaigns using real-time insights and AI-driven customer journeys to engage one customer or millions anytime, anywhere. Brands can manage scheduled cross-channel campaigns and one-to-one moments for millions of customers. It creates the foundation for personalized communication with a unified customer profile and helps businesses orchestrate and automate customer journeys based on real-time behaviour, contextual changes, or business signals.
“Adobe Journey Optimizer helps brands by connecting omnichannel campaigns with 1:1 real-time engagement,” said Sunil Menon, Sr. Director, Strategy & Product Marketing at Adobe. “This integration helps brands deliver personalized experiences via SMS in the moments that matter.”
Infobip’s native SMS integration with Adobe Journey Optimizer expands its relationship with Adobe. As a Gold Partner in the Adobe Technology Partner Program, the communications platform is already integrated with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Commerce. Its integration with Adobe Commerce enables firms to engage with customers with relevant notifications throughout their buying journey via SMS and WhatsApp to improve the customer journey and their experiences, alongside boosting loyalty and improving net promoter scores.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 75+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
• Infobip named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for the Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) 2023 Report
• Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (doc #US50607923, May 2023)
• Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Feb 2023)
• Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
• Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
• Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
• Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021)
• Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
• Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards