Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report
London, UK & Vodnjan, Croatia , MAY 2022: Infobip, a global leader in omnichannel communication, has been named Leader in Omdia Universe: Selecting a CPaaS Platform Provider, 2022.
The global report presents an in-depth review of the market using Omdia’s forecasting and enterprise insights survey data. It creates a forward-looking matrix of capabilities, attributes and features that it considers a priority. These are based on vendor briefings and other supplementary research to reach recommendations.
Infobip has been a consistent high-performing vendor in the Omdia CPaas Universe this year, with all its category scores at 50% or above, and most within a 20% band ranging from 75% to 96%.
Omdia recommends Infobip should appear on a customer’s shortlist if:
- It is looking for a CPaaS provider with a solid heritage in providing high-quality messaging services to enterprises, developers, partners and telcos globally.
- As an existing Infobip customer using A2P SMS, it is seeking to architect a customer engagement platform that integrates additional communications channels and embraces additional SaaS capabilities, for example a Customer Data platform.
Adrian Benić, Chief Product Officer at Infobip, said: “In the ever-changing field of communication, customers are always seeking options for faster and easier connections with organizations and brands. CPaaS has become one of the most valuable tools in the business landscape and an important growth industry as a result. Aware of the impact CPaaS has had on industry and CX, we’re proud to be seen as a major player in this space and to have been named a Leader in Omdia’s CPaaS Universe. Infobip is committed to staying ahead of the changing trends in the marketplace and will continue to add new capabilities and work with customers to surface valuable use cases and deliver the tools they need to be successful in a hyperconnected environment.”
Omdia is a leading research and advisory group focused on the technology industry. With clients operating in over 120 countries, Omdia provides market-critical data, analysis, advice and custom consulting.
Omdia was formed in 2020 following the merger of IHS Markit, Tractica, Ovum and Heavy Reading. Sitting at the heart of the Informa Tech portfolio, Omdia reaches over four million technology decision makers, influencers and practitioners that form part of the wider Informa Tech community and has specialist research practices focusing on Enterprise IT, AI, Internet of Things, Communications Service Providers, Cybersecurity, Components & Devices, Media & Entertainment and Government & Manufacturing.
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact center solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase customer retention.
With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 70+ offices across six continents. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 190+ countries connected directly to over 700 telecom networks. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include:
- Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (doc #US46746221, May 2021).
- Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
- Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards