Infobip Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
This Notice applies to:
- Our customers (we provide our services to you)
- Our marketing subscribers (you are receiving news about our company and services)
- Our job applicants
- Our suppliers (you provide some services to us)
- Any other individuals whose data we process as controller as explained in detail in Section 5 of our Privacy Notice.
How do we obtain your personal data?
- Most of the personal data we process is provided to us directly by you when you for example use our services, visit our website, register for an event, participate in our research initiatives, submit an application form, or otherwise communicate with us.
- We also receive personal information from other sources, such as in situations listed in Section 4 of our Privacy Notice.
Your rights regarding personal data
WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
Whenever the processing is based on your consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
RECTIFY (CORRECT), ERASE OR RESTRICT PROCESSING
Correct inaccurate or complete your personal data that you think is incomplete. Ask us to erase your personal data or restrict processing in certain circumstances.
If we process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or upon a contractual relationship with you, you can exercise the right of data portability.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
If we process your personal data upon our legitimate interest, you may object to such processing. For processing of your data for marketing purposes, you can do it at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in our marketing communications.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. If you would like to raise complain to a regulatory body, you may contact your local data protection supervisory authority.